Founded in 2017, CloudSmart is a Platinum Salesforce Partner that helps businesses of all sizes maximise their Sales and Marketing efforts. Our team of employees is crucial to the success we have had so far. We work in a close team who enjoy regular team trips and days out. With our London based office, we use this space to meet up regularly to work together and collaborate on projects.
We’re looking for a talented Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant to join our growing CRM team to develop a best-in-class customer experience for our customers.
You will be a crucial member of the Marketing cloud team, being a key contact for our clients as you support them in building out complex customer journeys, working on both execution and strategy. Working with a strong team of certified professionals, you will utilise both your consulting and technical skill set; understanding the clients overall needs, as well as being hands-on when required, leaning on your experience and knowledge of HTML and AMPscript. Strong stakeholder management experience will be key, as you will be leading client engagements and running workshops.
A great aptitude for working with technical solutions is essential, as you will be focused on leveraging the platform to make intelligent data-driven decisions, empowering the CRM team to provide an excellent customer experience across all communication channels.
Home-based but will require regular client visits, trips to London office and sometimes international travel
- Capture client requirements by leading effective conversations with business and technical client teams
- Recommend tools and solutions based on the client’s organisation and needs
- Engagement with different stakeholders
- Configuration up the tools to meet customer’s individual requirements
- Building out complex customer journeys, working on both execution and strategy
- Deliver training and present system configuration to clients
- Running marketing campaigns on behalf of customers
- Using SQL to build complex data automation
- Coding and configuring personalisation in customer messaging
- Working closely with the Salesforce Core team to deliver new cross-platform business initiatives
- Creating and maintaining clear technical documentation
- Extending reporting functionality
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications
- At least 2 years of experience with technical implementations
- Have a passion for Marketing
- Proven technology background in a professional or higher-education context
- Strong attention to detail
- Can demonstrate an understanding of SQL fundamentals
- Experience with scripting languages
- Knowledge of marketing automation
- Understanding of the basics of marketing strategy
- Strong time management, planning, prioritisation and technical skills
Don’t be put off if you do not meet 100% of the skills and experience – far more important to us is an inquisitive mindset, willingness to learn and a can-do attitude.
Benefits of working at CloudSmart
We’re proud to offer an environment perfect for creativity, fun and sharing ideas. We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Remote Working flexibility
- Paid Training and development
- Competitive Holiday Allowance
- Health Care
- Life assurance
- Regular team lunches, socials, events and office drinks